Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Or So We Thought

I think of you often when you could care less to think of me.
I gave you my inner me yet it seemed high in inadequacies
Or so you thought
You didn't have to 'ax' for nuffin like R.Kelly
It was all handed to you
Better than silver, platinum platter status
I was the one who wanted no titles
And you were down
Or so I thought
But actually I knew
I saw the lifestyles when we used trojabs
I saw the feminine gear that didn't resemble anything I would wear
But I didn't trip
Slip
Flip
Or dip
I stayed aboard that ship that had me dickwhipped
Left in a daze by that bomb ass head you gave
Or so YOU thought
Don't forget who was callin whose name, boo
You know yo ass was pussywhipped too
Beggin for that tongue trick I like to do
Titillating your tip as you tantalized my tits
And without disappointment
Or so I thought
Something or someone took you away from me
Unexplainably
Or rather you just refused to explain it to me
Which left me no choice but to detach
Or so I thought
Cuz I still think of you often when you could care less to think of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment